- To apply you must be over 18 years of age
- You must reside (for at least one year) in one of the following counties: Cabarrus, Cleveland, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Rowan, Rutherford, Stanly, Union, or York County, SC.
- Students are eligible for this opportunity.
- You can apply for any amount up to the $1500.
- Application is for artists working in the visual arts only – painting, sculpture, installation, performance, drawing, printmaking, illustration, film, animation, etc. Please note: performance art does not include the performing arts. Please no applications for dance, theatre, or music.
Use this form to send us details about your project, including 8-10 images of your past work, your current resume or cv, and an artist statement. Only applications submitted via this form will be accepted.
If you are having trouble with the link, copy and paste the following address into your browser window:
Applications are due by February 15, 2017. Winner(s) will be announced by March 15, 2017.
If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck! We can’t wait to hear your ideas.