- Artwork can be no larger than 20”x 20” (depth unlimited)
- Artwork must be mounted to the gallery walls by 4 T-pins provided by Gallery C3
- Artwork dimensions include any borders
- No glass is permitted
- Artwork must be pinned by artist at Gallery C3 located at 2525 Distribution Street, Charlotte, NC 28203, (980+349+5803) only during the following dates & times:
- Tuesday, November 7th – 10am to 5pm
- Wednesday, November 8th – 10am to 2pm
- Thursday, November 9th – 10am to 7pm
- Entry fee* is $10 (only 1 submission per artist). Apply here.
Works will be selected by regional professionals who will privately view the work prior to the opening reception and choose prize-winning entries for gift cards courtesy of Binders Art Supply.
Exhibition will be on view beginning November 10 from 7-10pm and remain on view through November 27.
ArtFields began in 2013 with a simple goal – to honor the artists of the Southeast with a week’s worth of celebration and competition. Situated in the small town of Lake City, SC, the competition awards artists life-changing cash prizes for artists residing in 12 southeastern state.
The prize money – over $120,000 total – is incredible, and probably the best reason to enter ArtFields. But the exhibition venues – from locally-owned galleries to restaurants and boutiques – also makes this one of the most unique events in the Southeast.
Launching in New York for the first time, the Frieze Artist Award is an international open call for an emerging artist to realize a major site-specific work at Frieze Art Fair, supported by the LUMA Foundation.